Time Out in the Jungle14 days
Time Out in the Jungle14 days
See more, experience more
With our fascinating and impressive nature travel it comes to Khao Sok National Park in the middle of Thailand's rainforest. The Khao Sok National Park awaits its guests with a jungle pure experience and the huge Cheow Lan Lake, with its striking karst rocks, countless islands and beautiful grottos and caves is a very special nature experience! The journey towards Khao Sok offers fascinating views into the still unspoiled landscape of the jungle.
The reserve Khao Sok is one of the world's oldest ecosystems. In fog shrouded karst cliffs rise up like towers from the primeval jungle, which is crossed by a network of rivers with beautiful waterfalls. Elephants, bears, tapirs and tigers live hidden in the dense jungle. Monkeys, lizards, slow loris, civet cats and tree frogs one gets frequently face. The calls of gibbons penetrate down from the roof of the jungle, the chirping of cicadas can be heard anytime and anywhere.
Daily Walking Tours in the rainforest, accompanied by competent and experienced local guides, you have a unique opportunity to experience of the pristine, original and fascinating nature of the Thai jungle: Mighty trees with huge buttress roots, meter long lianas and rattan, hundreds of species of wild fruits, millions of fragrant flowers in all colors and shapes, bamboo forests and strangler figs thickets, carnivorous plants and strange mushrooms, a real feature of the National Park Flora - up to 1 m wide Rafflesia - the world's largest flower, beautiful waterfalls with crystal clear water, mysterious caves and much more ...
In a beautiful bungalow, built with natural local materials and located in the shade of fragrant frangipanis, bananas, bamboo and betel palms, far from traffic noise and tourist crowds, you can enjoy the sounds of the jungle and with some luck watching even wild animals such as flying squirrel or hornbill from the private patio. An ideal place to escape the stress of everyday life.
• unique experiences, unforgettable adventures and intense encounters off the beaten track
• Group size: 12 persons max.; guaranteed departures from 2 persons
• small, individual accommodation in a peaceful, natural location
• trailheads German speaking tour guide with insider tips
• "all-round" -care
• comfortable air-conditioned minibus or pick up
• Time for individual activities and relaxation
• soothing spa treatments, massage and yoga offers
• quality and healthy dishes from the region, mainly from organic ingredients, guaranteed free of glutamate
• individual meals bookable (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc.)
The price for travel includes accommodation and transport costs in Thailand, and excursions as per program with meals and national park entrance fee.
The trip to Thailand, further meals and transfers, own explorations and guide gratuities carries each trip participant. There is also the possibility to stay in Thailand for example, at one of the beautiful beaches in Khao Lak or Phuket to extend at your own expense.
We are happy to book the flight for you:
This will incur a surcharge of 50 EUR for the purchase / booking of the flight. The passport must to be valid at least. 6 months after the travel time!
On demand. For private tours from 2 persons appointments at any time.
Please register early. Remember, individual trips have a very different organizational background as traveling over a major promoters.
Backpack (min. 30 l), waterproof bag (5 to 10 l), waterproof trekking sandals, headlamp, binoculars, swimsuit, towel, warm clothes for sleeping, small first aid kit (sunscreen, insect repellent, disinfectants, painkillers, plasters).
- Attention! The seats available for the lake tour are strictly limited, for this reason the number of participants for the trip is limited. We therefore recommend a very long-term booking.
- The likelihood to see wild animals such as monkeys, civet cats, monitor lizards, hornbills etc. is high – but we cannot guarantee this.
- Route, program and hotel changes must be taken into account if, for example, after a heavy rainfall, the road is not passable, or due to weather conditions, the boat cannot go on the lake. Therefore, there should be no lack of flexibility and improvisation readiness in your luggage.
- Not included: Scheduled flight to Phuket and back, further meals and transfers, personal expenses and guide gratuities.
- Malaria vaccine recommended.
Khao Sok Adventure Tours
Mr. Sunthon Thongmang
63 M. 6 Klongsok A. Phanom
J. Suratthani, 84250 Thailand
Phone: +66 (0) 642 56 24 25
Registration and further information:
Phone: +49 175 336 57 61